Re: [opensuse-gnome] New patch tags for SLED patches
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:00:25 +0100
On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 11:54 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

After a very brief discussion with Rodrigo (it seemed we were already in
agreement via some telepathy magic?),

no telepathy involved, it's just obvious, since tagging a SLE patch with
openSUSE might make think the patch is useless and remove it, so we
really need to mark them as such

I've added two tags to
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Patches: PATCH-FIX-SLED and
PATCH-FEATURE-SLED for patches that are not relevant to openSUSE but
that we keep for SLED.

Obviously, it's like the OPENSUSE tags, we should aim at having no such
patches ;-)

I think we'll end up having more SLE patches than OPENSUSE, since some
SLE patches are in because of customer's requests
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>