Re: [opensuse-gnome] New patch tags for SLED patches
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:04:13 +0000
On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 11:54 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

After a very brief discussion with Rodrigo (it seemed we were already in
agreement via some telepathy magic?), I've added two tags to
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Patches: PATCH-FIX-SLED and
PATCH-FEATURE-SLED for patches that are not relevant to openSUSE but
that we keep for SLED.

Obviously, it's like the OPENSUSE tags, we should aim at having no such
patches ;-)

We can look at using %if %sles_version here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/SUSE_Package_Conventions/RPM_Macros#3.30._.25sles_version

We can even have the patch check osc plugin check for that.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell, Inc.