[opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE GNOME meeting (2008/03/13)
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:32:29 +0100

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 14:41 -0400, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
Hi Rodrigo,

Was this on the openSUSE.org/meetings page? I looked at it the other
day, and I didn't notice it, so apologies if it was there and I failed
to announce it.

I think it was, but not sure when, so you might have seen it before we
added the new meeting.

Any chance you could ping me a few days prior so I can announce the
meeting on my blog and possibly summarize any important items that
might be discussed?

we have a weekly meeting, and usually after one meeting, we add the page
for the next meeting. The agenda is edited until the day before the
meeting, so not sure when to ping you. so maybe it's a good idea to ping
you just the day before, when we announce the meeting? JP usually sends
the announcement one or 2 days before, but this week he's away, so I
guess nobody sent the announcement.

Anyway, will try to make sure you get the announcement
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>