Re: [opensuse-gnome] Remembering the Milk...
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:50:57 +0100
Le lundi 10 mars 2008, à 09:55 -0500, Bryen a écrit :
Let's just kind of clarify a bit here before we get into yet another
discussion of keeping RTM or not. I think we've all kind of gotten
into the agreement that going off to a different site isn't beneficial
for us from a visibility or ease of new member purpose.

The use of Tasky doesn't negate that issue.

However, our discussion has evolved to a newer point which is that we DO
want to help each other out in the various developments you all
undertake. And we're at a perfect window to give Boyd some valuable
feedback on Tasky functionality/usability before we switch off of RTM.

I would hope that we can at least give him these few weeks to try Tasky
(or whatever the new name will be) before we do go off of RTM, which at
this point, I find no one is opposed to that idea.

No need to bash the usefulness or lack thereof of RTM. It has already
been discussed and there appears to be a majority consensus to
eventually move off of RTM. Vincent just has to suffer for a few more
weeks. :-)

Sorry if this wasn't clear. I'm perfectly fine with living with the
current situation as long as it's not mandatory to have a RTM account.
Right now, I think it's still possible to read (but not edit) the tasks,
so it's okay for me...