[opensuse-gnome] Schemas patches
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:47:37 +0100
Hi,

I've done some script shell magic to get a list of patches that changes
the schemas files in packages. There are 51 such patches (there's some
false positives in there, but it's not a big deal).

I've put them here: http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Projects/SchemasChanges

It's a bit overlapping with the patches upstreaming project, but the
captain convinced me to create a new wiki page ;-) It should help
document the policy changes that we implement. Feel free to edit the
page to describe each policy changed by the patches.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.