[opensuse-gnome] Tasky 0.1.4 Release
  • From: "Boyd Timothy" <btimothy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:34:19 -0700
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Tasky 0.1.4 is now available.
You can download it here:

http://tasky.googlecode.com/files/tasky-0.1.4.tar.gz

Tasky Project Page: http://code.google.com/p/tasky

Version 0.1.4:
* Added "Show Completed Tasks" preference.
* Added user preference to filter what appears in "All" category.
* Added drop-down menu to "Add Task" button for specific categories.
* Added right-click on task for notes, delete, and edit.
* Added basic note support when using RTM.
* Added support for Evolution Data Server (EDS), Johnny Jacob.
* Support for local-only tasks (SQLite Backend).
* Fixed building without notify-sharp support.
* Fixed ICECore Backend to build against Novell.IceDesktop.dll.

We still haven't settled on a new name, but thanks to everyone who's
sent in their suggestions so far. Also thanks for those who've
reported issues (bugs) and suggested more features.

We're hoping to make another release sometime next week once we've got
a new name figured out. Please don't hesitate to email us or find us
on IRC with quesions/patches/comments/etc.

Thanks,

Boyd