Re: [opensuse-gnome] Gnome build system problems

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 10:22 -0600, Michael Wolf wrote:
On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 18:50 -0600, Michael Wolf wrote:
I just submitted 0.37.1 to BETA
and will move it into STABLE/Factory once I'm sure it doesn't break
everything.

It breaks lots of packages, just like last time. I'll try to look into
it further soon.

So, the problem happens when a) you run autoreconf, and b) the tarball
was disted with a different version of intltool.

The solution is to run libtoolize --force after autoreconf. I've made
this change for a number of packages.

Some of the autoreconf calls in the failing packages were unnecessary,
however. I've removed most of the unnecessary calls.