Re: [opensuse-gnome] Agenda Items for March 6
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:25:40 +0100
Le mercredi 05 mars 2008 à 16:30 -0500, JP Rosevear a écrit :
We actually need to collect and review all the policy decisions:
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Desktop_Policy

I'm pretty sure we have more changes than are listed. I haven't gotten
around to grepping the package sources in autobuild (find/xargs/grep
should do) for schema changes and recording them.

Want to volunteer with your new found access? :-)

Hmm, sure. Hopefully, after having slept a bit, I'll understand what you
mean with looking for schema changes and recording them ;-)