[opensuse-gnome] G:C Package Inclusions
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 00:52:23 +1100
Hello list!
I'm sending this email on behalf of Andrew Wafaa (FunkyPenguin)
-------------------

This is more for the Curate of Geeko Garden Gaurdians, but a discussion
wouldn't hurt :)

I would like to request Conduit be built in G:C more for backports
(<=10.3) than anything else but new features always welcome. I would
have liked to request Cheese too but there are too many dependencies for
backports, as it happens 10.3 has a newer version to Factory ;).

Are there any other applications people would like to see other than
what is on the wishlist[0]? Would BillReminder[1] be worth nominating
even though it needs python-gtk >=2.12.0? I would be keen to know of any
a11y apps that openSUSE is missing.

Thanks for your patience with my drivel,

Andy

[0]http://en.opensuse.org/Wishlist_Gnome
[1]https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=billreminder&project=home%3AFunkyPenguin