Re: [opensuse-gnome] Gnome build system problems
  • From: "Tambet Ingo" <tambet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:51:48 -0600
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 3:07 AM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Tambet, what steps do you take to turn the NM source tree into a tarball for
packaging? Are there new build dependencies I don't know about? I'm no
wiser from reading the output of autogen.sh.

Must be something wrong with your toolset, all I need to do is the
regular 'autogen.sh; make dist'

The reason I want to update is that our current Factory NM packages are
returning invalid introspection XML eg <property/>...</property>, but the FC9
ones are not.

Why do you ask on mailing lists if you don't believe the answer? It is
a bug in dbus-glib, it's fixed, and it's in factory. Upgrade your
dbus-glib package. The NM packages in the factory are from Friday
evening, so you're just wasting your time.

Tambet