Re: [opensuse-gnome] Unassigned bugreports
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:30:10 +0100

Le samedi 01 mars 2008 à 10:09 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Oh, it reminds me of the first thing I thought when looking at the list
of bugs: there's currently no way to quickly search for bugs of an
upstream module since everything is filed in GNOME (or GNOME
Platform/Admin -- why do we have those two components, btw?). I was
considering (ab)using the whiteboard field to add some keywords for
this, like "gnome-upstream-gnome-panel", or just "upstream-gnome-panel".
It's a bit long, but I guess it's better to keep some namespace here.

I've started doing this with gnomeup-$module categories in the
whiteboard. See
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Bugs#Categories_which_you_can_cut.26paste_into_the_Status_Whiteboard_field
for some documentation about this.

Now, I'm (painfully) going through all bugs to set this. It should help
assign unassigned bugs once it's done: just look for bugs with
gnomeup-gnome-panel to search for gnome-panel bugs and see if they
should be assigned to me, eg.