Re: [opensuse-gnome] Gnome build system problems
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:07:56 +0100
On Saturday 01 March 2008 23:34:06 Will Stephenson wrote:
I'm trying to build NetworkManager from SVN on factory.  I can't get
autogen.sh to complete.  I've installed gnome-common, automake, autoconf,
libtool, intltool, pkg-config, gettext-runtime and gettext-tools, and still
get the following error:

I've gone back to 10.3 and can't build SVN trunk there either now, so I assume
the change was in NM itself.

Tambet, what steps do you take to turn the NM source tree into a tarball for
packaging? Are there new build dependencies I don't know about? I'm no
wiser from reading the output of autogen.sh.

The reason I want to update is that our current Factory NM packages are
returning invalid introspection XML eg <property/>...</property>, but the FC9
ones are not.

Will
--
Desktop Engineer