Re: [opensuse-gnome] Where to define gnome-session default applications
On Fri 29. Feb - 17:37:11, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 22:14 +0100, Holger Macht wrote:
Hi,

on freshly installed systems, there's always a bunch of applications
started by default when logging in the first time. Can anyone give me a
hint where I can modify this default list in the corresponding openSUSE
package?

which apps are you talking about? most of them provide their
own .desktop file for being autostarted

Right, that's what I'm going to use now ;-)

Thanks,
Holger