[opensuse-gnome] Unassigned bugreports
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 16:31:06 +1100
Hello!

I sent this email previously but made a mistake and it ended up in
-announce... :-/

I just did a quick bugzilla query of all unassigned GNOME bug reports
and found 270 of them. Some of these reports are very old, and some are
new, but instinct tells me that unless someone keeps going through these
reports over and over, they might fall between the chairs.

I'd like to suggest that we all have a look at http://tinyurl.com/2c8ksy
and assign bugs as appropriate. By having all bugs assigned, at least we
have someone in charge.

To find out who could be assigned to certain bugs, have a look at
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Directory. I would hope that if someone
gets a bug assigned to them and it's not their cup of tea, they might be
able to figure out who the proper person would be, or simply assign it
back to bnc-team-gnome@xxxxxxxxxx

If someone objects to this, please let me know. Meanwhile (ie, while
people object) I'd appreciate if you could all start working on this :-)

Thanks,
Magnus