[opensuse-gnome] GtkFileChooser bug week - march 03 to march 07
  • From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:37:19 -0600
Hello,

Next week we'll hold a GtkFileChooser bug week in the #opensuse-gnome
irc channel in irc.freenode.net:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/GtkFileChooser_bug_week

The idea is to fix as many bugs as possible in the file chooser (the
"file open" and "file save" dialog), review old patches which haven't
been merged, and generally leave the file chooser in a much better state
than it is now.

WE NEED HACKERS! I will guide you through the code so that you can fix
bugs easily.

WE NEED TESTERS! To ensure that the hackers don't mess up :)

Be there or be square!

Federico