Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-fr (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re : [opensuse-fr] tigerfoots' SEGV and some pets to adopt

Salut Bruno,

prends soin de toi et j'espère que tu seras sur pied rapidement !

A bientôt,
Guillaume

----- Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Dear Geeko's fellows.

Last saturday's night April 6th, tigerfoot's main program had a serious segv
that brought down my whole system.

To make it short, I've been extremely lucky about the fact that it happen at
home, the swiss health care emergency team,
the rega ( https//rega.ch ) and all people during that night were all
involved at a such great level.

Now a few day has passed, and even if the path will not be that short, I'm
mainly out of danger.
Of course, some "details" have to change, and also rework about priorities in
life.

First, I need to drastically minimize the in flow and as such I will
unsubscribe most of the mailing list.
I also have to retire for an unknown time as maintainer of some packages, and
of course my involvment in some repository will decrease to zero.

So if someone want to take the maintainer's role of one of my package, don't
hesitate, try, ask for help to other mentors, send the SR
If it's not me directly, I trust my fellow repository maintainer to allow you
to pick the role.
( You can find most of them here
https://build.opensuse.org/user/show/bruno_friedmann )

I wish you all a perfect funny OSC19, a damn good Leap 15.1 release and all
the best.
cu

--
Bruno Friedmann (tigerfoot)

Send from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity.