Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-fr (26 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-fr] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Sources for a banner and/or flyers ?
On 8 October 2012 12:02, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Alexis "Agemen" <a9emen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybody,

We're going to have a booth during next week-end in Paris, during the
open-world forum. We'll be at least two, maybe more... but we won't
have much materials. We will certainly have some things to present the
Alionet association, but as we intend to present openSUSE first, we'd
really liske to have things openSUSE specific. My question is,
consequently : are there any places where we can find sources for
banners and/or flyers so that we can print some and have them on
Saturday ? I know the delay is too short for the marketing team (and
I've seen that it wouldn't have been possible anyway). But I think
that we'll be able to print some things before the week-end...

Any hints we'll be really appreciated.
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork

Hope this helps

It did help ;-)

Hi again :-)

I've translated one of the flyers to french, and as it was an A4
version, I've made an A5 version of it. The result is quite huge, so I
don't send it directly by e-mail (I've seen it rejected when I tried
to send it to a friend)...

I'm afraid I won't be able to make a PR on github, though. The artwork
repo is too huge... But as I want my work to be usable by everyone,
I'll find some place to update the two flyers soon and provide you a
link here, so that someone will be able to commit+push on github.

Regards,

Alexis.

--
OrbisGIS supporter.