Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-fr (10 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-fr] Is your LUG under attack?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:52:47 +0100
jimmy Pierre a écrit :
Greetings,

My LUG had its Wiki defaced and I receive not less than 10 insulting emails since the events of 02nd November, 2006. I am writing to inform you about my experience and also, on what information can we rely on, what do you tell your members and the public when you get aggressed. For example, we had a Software Freedom Day last Saturday and a few people barged in to insult me.

je t'ai envoyé en privé quelques e-mail que je viens de découvrir dans ma boite aux lettres. NUI y est attaqué, qu'au moins tu puisse te défendre :-()

je t'envoie aussi ma réponse
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net