Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
Hi,

Le vendredi 28 janvier 2011, à 13:03 +0100, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :
1. Before we discuss anything we pick someone who moderates the
discussions. The moderator is supposed to summarize, track progress
and call an end to the discussion. We need results!

Since I can't just say "I agree" without breaking the rules ;-), let me
suggest that the moderator also specifies a deadline for each topic
being discussed. Saying "this discussion will end in 5 days, and I'll
summarize the results after that" should, hopefully, lead to better
results.

Cheers,

Vincent

--