Re: [opensuse-foundation] Purpose of the Foundation; help refine the definition
Hey,

On 19.01.2011 02:22, Alan Clark wrote:

Posted on the wiki is a paragraph describing the purpose of the Foundation.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Foundation

Sorry but this discussion misses the context of the current state of the
foundation discussion the openSUSE board has done and presented on the
openSUSE conference. Can we gather that before we start to discuss more
please? Otherwise we are starting a 0 again when we are already at 0+N.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson