Re: [opensuse-foundation] what country?
Hey JDD,

On 17.01.2011 18:30, jdd wrote:

I'm pretty used to write "status" ("bylaws"?) for non profit
organisations

I'm not meaning to stop you from discussing but we actually already are
a bit further in this process and discussed a lot of things already in
the public board meetings. We are currently preparing materials and a
list of things we have to do so we can discuss this in a more ordered
manner than just firing off emails to a list. Please bear with us just
for another couple of days please :)

Thanks!

Henne

--