[openFATE 320886] yast2-opensuse-wiki module request
Feature changed by: Christian Boltz (cboltz)
Feature #320886, revision 2
Title: yast2-opensuse-wiki module request

- openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: Rejected by Christian Boltz (cboltz)
+ reject reason: I'm afraid this would be the most expensive *) bookmark
+ I've ever seen, and we have more important things to do ;-)
+ *) "expensive" as in "developer hours"
+ Besides that, YaST is usually running as root, and I don't want to see
+ any browser running as root.

Requested by: Mikhail Kasimov (k_mikhail)

Hello! The idea is to create yast2-opensuse-wiki module, which should
be installed by default, to make it easy to find important opensuse
wiki-articles SDB: and so on for new-coming users. opensuse-wiki icon
should be placed on 'Support' section in YaST2 GUI. For example:
http://bit.ly/1rXnw31
Language depends on LC_CTYPE (e.g. https://ru.opensuse.org/Portal:Wiki
for Russian speaking users, https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Wiki for
English speaking users and so on).

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: This will make easy to find important opensuse wiki-
articles, SDB: and so on for new-coming users.