[New: openFATE 323555] Easier setup for keyboard layout selector
Feature added by: Sergio Lindo Mansilla (SLindoMansilla)

Feature #323555, revision 1
Title: Easier setup for keyboard layout selector

Requested by: Sergio Lindo Mansilla (slindomansilla)

User story

As a Desktop User, I would like to configure the keyboard layout in an easier
manner.

Acceptance criteria

* AC1 The installation of the OS provide the option of adding all the keyboard
layouts I need, i.e. more than one.
* AC2 On an installed OS, I can set up the keyboard layouts from only one
control panel for both 'desktop session' and 'login screen', i.e. not having a
separated control panel for each one.

Tasks

* Improve the tool "region & language" to set up both 'desktop session' and
'login screen' with the same controls. (No more having to use a different panel
to configure the login screen)
* Improve the installer to be able to install the system with the desired
keyboard layout, so you don't have to configure them later after installation.

List Navigation