[openFATE 310964] Add YAST module to set up an OpenVPN server
Feature changed by: Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
Feature #310964, revision 2
Title: Add YAST module to set up an OpenVPN server

- openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: Rejected by Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
+ reject reason: Sadly we don't have enough resources to manage yast
+ modules we already provide. But if you want to play with ruby feel free
+ to start the project and work on it.

Requested by: Jan Krings (liquidsky89)

Many people today use an OpenVPN server to access their personal
networks or networks at work. The set up of an OpenVPN server is
complex also, as several adjustments must be made at various points in
the system. e.g. OpenVPN Configfile, SUSEFirewall, /etc/sysconfig
Files. A module would make it easier to set up a OpenVPNserver.