[openFATE 310265] "Present Windows" effect as mouse button shortcut
Feature changed by: Karl Cheng (qantas94heavy)
Feature #310265, revision 5
Title: "Present Windows" effect as mouse button shortcut

- openSUSE-11.4: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE-11.4: Rejected by Karl Cheng (qantas94heavy)
+ reject reason: Not done in time for openSUSE 11.4.

- openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: New

Requested by: Bo Thysell (cast_iron)

I have a Logitech MX900 mouse with an unused button on the top. The
button looks like two stacked rectangles, and would be perfect for
calling the desktop effect "Present Windows".
See this thread on the OpenSUSE forum:
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-help-here/applications/443348-present-windows-mouse-button-shortcut.html
Image explaining what I mean is here:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/9f204090841203
If this can't be done as a default setting, then maybe we could include
an easy way to set mouse button shortcuts. Perhaps in the same shortcut
section where we configure keyboard shortcuts?

#1: Krzysztof Staniorowski (ksx4system) (2010-08-03 17:07:23)
I have Labtec Wireless Laser mouse
(http://www.labtec.com/index.cfm/gear/details/AMR/EN,crid=29,
contentid=743), it has 2 "standard" buttons + one button under the
scroller + 2 buttons by the sides. I'd love to see it working like on
MacOS X's "Expose" - Present Windows effect able to call using one of
side's button or scroll's button etc.