[openFATE 323325] Make "--no-allow-vendor-change" the default option for "zypper dup"
Feature changed by: Karl Cheng (qantas94heavy)
Feature #323325, revision 5
Title: Make "--no-allow-vendor-change" the default option for "zypper
dup"

Requested by: Sekhemty - (sekhemty)

By reading the forums and the mailing list, I learned that the
preferred way to update Tumbleweed is to use
sudo zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change
Since updating a rolling distro is a task that is to be done regularly,
I think that setting the "--no-allow-vendor-change" option as the
default one could be desirable

+ Relations:
+ - 323478 (feature/id: 323478)

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: To have an easier and faster update process.