[openFATE 323478] zypper dup: make --no-allow-vendor-change default
Feature changed by: Karl Cheng (qantas94heavy)
Feature #323478, revision 6
Title: zypper dup: make --no-allow-vendor-change default

Requested by: Thorsten Kukuk (kukuk)

For openSUSE Tumbleweed and SLES, we require that with zypper dup the
option "--no-allow-vendor-change" is used, else the result is known to
most likely not correct.
This is a FAQ meanwhile on the openSUSE mailing list, since a lot of
people break there system by forgetting this option.
We should change the default with SLES15 and in Tumbleweed to be on the
safe side.

Relations:
- 323325 (feature/duplicate: 323325)
+ - (feature/duplicate: 323325 )