[openFATE 313002] KDE: show remaining time in battery widget window
Feature changed by: Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
Feature #313002, revision 4
Title: KDE: show remaining time in battery widget window

- openSUSE Distribution: New
+ openSUSE Distribution: Rejected by Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
+ reject reason: Upstream change. Discuss this with upstream we have
+ rules against doing too many in-house changes. Also I think plasma5
+ does show it again.

Requested by: Philipp Niehues (cotrinox)

Since KDE 4.3 (including Plasma 5) the battery widget does neither
provide the remaining time nor a GUI way to change it.
openSUSE follows upstream while other distributions patch this.
It is only shown in the popup, after you click on the widget. It is not
shown directly and not shown mouse-over.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: There was discussion about it.
I think the time is more concrete and therefore useful. There is lots
of room, so I don't see the point removing it.