"Sing Rammstein's songs" during the installation process. :)

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Just-for-fun. :)

#1: Oliver Kurz (okurz) (2016-10-28 13:24:33)
While that would be a neat feature it is unfeasible because of license
issues as Rammstein music is not license free, at least not in Germany :
-) Of course what one could do is provide the user means to play music
which the installer discovered on a partition that you don't want to
overwrite or from a USB thumbdrive. But honestly speaking, just get a
coffee during an installation run :-) I suggest to close the request
again.

#2: Mikhail Kasimov (k_mikhail) (2016-10-28 16:55:22) (reply to #1)
Thanks for understanding that is a humor. :) Yeah, certainly, request
can be closed.

#3: Karl Cheng (qantas94heavy) (2016-11-18 13:13:05)
Well, we could be able to add some other 'music' during the install :)