[New: openFATE 323325] Make "--no-allow-vendor-change" the default option for "zypper dup"
Feature added by: Sekhemty - (sekhemty)

Feature #323325, revision 1
Title: Make "--no-allow-vendor-change" the default option for "zypper dup"

Requested by: Sekhemty - (sekhemty)

By reading the forums and the mailing list, I learned that the preferred way to
update Tumbleweed is to use

sudo zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change

Since updating a rolling distro is a task that is to be done regularly, I think
that setting the "--no-allow-vendor-change" option as the default one could be
desirable

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: To have an easier and faster update process.

List Navigation