Title: Make hermes working on local OBS installations

- Buildservice: Evaluation by engineering manager
+ Buildservice: Rejected by Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
+ reject date: 2017-04-18 16:48:18
+ reject reason: we are about to phase out hermes
Projectmanager: Important

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)

We need to
* be able to run without iChain
* package Hermes
* configure it to be easy usable with OBS.

#1: Klaas Freitag (kfreitag) (2010-05-28 14:16:36)
I added the ability to run Hermes completely without iChain. It accepts
login through basic auth. HTTP servers can be set up to do basic auth
out of various sources like LDAP for example. Code is in git master.
Packaging help was kindly offered from Phillip Thomas :-)
I do not really understand the third bullet point, pls elaborate.