The idea is, to agree on a naming schema, put the slide show in an RPM
on the media in the product repo and let the installer search for it
there and load it into the inst-sys.

#1: Kai Dupke (kdupke) (2017-03-20 17:55:40)
I set this to mandatory as we need the slideshow still.
How this is implemented I let you decide.

#2: Jiri Srain (jsrain) (2017-03-21 06:48:04) (reply to #1)
rpm-md metadata without adding any SUSE-sepcific stuff.

#3: Lukas Ocilka (locilka) (2017-04-07 08:40:48Z)
I suggest using `extend`, the same approach as we use for password-
check or DUD. We even already have an API for that in Installer. RPM
can be even part of the install media repository. ${SHORT_PRODUCT}-
slideshow would probably make it.

+ #4: Jiri Srain (jsrain) (2017-04-07 12:51:17Z) (reply to #3)
+ This will not work if the slideshow is only abvailable as a package in
+ the repository - this would require putting it to the installer and
+ build it as part of installation images and similar (meta-)packages.
+ (currently, we duplicate such packages on the media)
+ In principle it would work as well, though. We just need to adjust the
+ media layout accordingly then.