[openFATE 322473] Address Space Randomization for all binaries (ASLR / PIE)
Feature changed by: Matthias Eckermann (mge1512)
Feature #322473, revision 5
Title: Address Space Randomization for all binaries (ASLR / PIE)

Requested by: Marcus Meissner (msmeissn)
+ Requested by: Matthias Eckermann (mge1512)

We want address space randomizaton (ASLR) for all binaries we ship.
This means building all possible binaries with -fPIE -pie.
openSUSE Factory is close to having this already, just some polishing
steps needed.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: unacceptable not to have it in comparison with
competitors.