Thank you very much for your efforts.
Best regards
rebe

#1: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger) (2011-07-19 11:11:24)
Dave, what do you think?

#2: Dave Plater (plater) (2011-09-23 22:28:41) (reply to #1)
One of the main blender devs Campbell Barton said I should remove
Requires: yafray from the spec file for the 2.5x blender as it's no
longer used. I'll investigate your request but meanwhile you can take
blender-2.59 for a test drive, due to its python3-3.2 requirement it's
only available for 11.4 from :
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/plater:/blender/openSUSE_11.4
python3 won't affect your python-2.x installation at all. I think that
blender uses it's own render engine nowadays. Lastly please excuse the
late reply, I had no internet access from end June to mid August due to
unfortunate circumstances and hermes never notified me. I stumbled upon
this request whilst looking at the hack week page.

+ #3: Dave Plater (plater) (2016-06-07 10:58:59)
+ Blender now has cycles instead of yafaray. See
+ https://features.opensuse.org/312890