is allows expert users to create window size and position rules using a
configuration file (written in lua.
It would be nice if we can add devilspie2 to openSUSE Factory.

#1: Martin Pluskal (pluskalm) (2016-02-26 13:48:48)
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/361020 is there and waiting for
accepting - why this fate was created is a mystery to me.

#2: Jonathan Kang (jonathankang) (2016-02-29 01:43:44) (reply to #1)
Someone who replied my email(the one in your description of the submit
request) in the mailing list recommended me to create this feature. :-)
Thanks for the link.

+ #3: Martin Pluskal (pluskalm) (2016-02-29 09:04:47) (reply to #2)
+ Well all that was needed, after introduction to factory ml was to clean
+ package so that it would be acceptable to factory, which I did.

List Navigation