[New: openFATE 319719] [Update] Send information about patches to e-mail
Feature added by: Sławomir Lach (Lachu)

Feature #319719, revision 1
Title: [Update] Send information about patches to e-mail

Requester: Neutral

Requested by: Sławomir Lach (lachu)

In my opinion, PackageKit should send information about patches (concatenated
description of each installed patch) to each user, who wish to receive this
kind of information.

Use Case:
1) I uses computer with family and each member of my family wish to know, what
new version of software provides.

2) Imagine I'm system admin and set updates to install automatically. I wish to
know, what was changed on my system.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: This could be helpful in case, whereas many people uses one
computer.

List Navigation