[openFATE 318700] official support for cinnamon
Feature changed by: Denisart Benjamin (posophe)
Feature #318700, revision 3
Title: official support for cinnamon

Requested by: akash vishwakarma (vish_99)

I like cinnamon very much as it sticks to traditional desktop approach
and at the same time looks good. Will Cinnamon be officially supported
as MATE is officailly supported in openSUSE 13.2
By official support I mean branding, etc

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I know that cinnamon can be installed from cinnamon X11
repo, but it is not good as compared to cinnamon on linux mint or even
on mageia.

+ #1: Denisart Benjamin (posophe) (2015-03-17 09:33:29)
+ The maintainers are actively working on getting cinnamon back on
+ official repos.

List Navigation
This Thread