[openFATE 318584] Taskwarrior-web
Feature changed by: Belleux Olivier (Lord-Master)
Feature #318584, revision 2
Title: Taskwarrior-web

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Belleux Olivier (lord-master)

- Hello dear Geeckos, I find Taskwarrior is a great application of stains
- management nevertheless use the command line is not the easiest - at
- least to start - I've also tried a GUI and I find that web-Taskwarrior
- is an application in ruby and javascript providing Taskwarrior in web
- interface. Taskwarrior is available via web rubygem at
- https://rubygems.org/gems/taskwarrior-web I know gem2rpm creates a
- specfile rpms and then package it into a gem rpm but firstly I do not
- feel comfortable with this procedure and secondly I think Taskwarrior-
- web would be useful to many Taskwarrior user, so I suggest you add this
- utility to opensuse of deposits as the recommended dependencies of
- taskjuggler.
+ Hello dear Geeckos,
+ I find Taskwarrior is a great application of stains management
+ nevertheless use the command line is not the easiest - at least to
+ start - I've also tried a GUI and I find that web-Taskwarrior is an
+ application in ruby and javascript providing Taskwarrior in web
+ interface.
+ Taskwarrior is available via web rubygem at
+ https://rubygems.org/gems/taskwarrior-web
+ I know gem2rpm creates a specfile and a rpms; then it is possible to
+ package it into a noarch.rpm but firstly I do not feel comfortable with
+ this procedure because it is mandatory to edit the specfile and
+ secondly I think Taskwarrior-web would be useful to many Taskwarrior
+ user, so I suggest you add this utility to opensuse as a recommended
+ dependencies of taskjuggler.
Thank you for praying time to read the proposal and goodbye.

List Navigation