[openFATE 318493] [KDE/GONE/PackageKit] Asks to update when user decides to turn off computer
Feature changed by: Sławomir Lach (Lachu)
Feature #318493, revision 2
Title: [KDE/GONE/PackageKit] Asks to update when user decides to turn
off computer

Requested by: Sławomir Lach (lachu)

When user decides to turn off computer on some DE, asks him to update
system(if updates are avaiable and network connection is enabled).
After update completed, system would shut down. We also can show list
of updated and running application to user after each update.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Some application, like Firefox can be in weird state
after update. Of course, user can restart application, but there's no
message and there can be other application that gets injuryied after
update.

+ #1: Sławomir Lach (lachu) (2015-03-08 13:58:56)
+ Is my English to worst, nobody was response?