[New: openFATE 318418] Login screen and multisession
Feature added by: Sławomir Lach (Lachu)

Feature #318418, revision 1
Title: Login screen and multisession

Requester: Neutral

Requested by: Sławomir Lach (lachu)

My idea is about creating multisession environment using login screen. By
default there's displaying the same login screen on each screen. My idea is to
display other login screen on each monitor and adds selection of
mouse/touchpads, keyboards, monitors. It will be selected on each login screen
by default and it works as multihead. We can choose monitor, mouse, keyboard to
login in session, which grabs only selected monitor, mouse and keyboard. Other
login screen will be still accessible, but we cannot use selected items.

List Navigation