[openFATE 318105] Suggest to instlall missing system elements
Feature changed by: Sławomir Lach (Lachu)
Feature #318105, revision 2
Title: Suggest to instlall missing system elements

Requester: Neutral

Requested by: Sławomir Lach (lachu)

While user install system from live cd, there's missing flash and
translation. My idea is to suggest user to install this stuff after
system installation from live cd(after instalator ends).

+ #1: Sławomir Lach (lachu) (2015-01-17 18:48:11)
+ Actually Yast Software Manager will install missing thinks, while user
+ decided to install somethink. In my opinion not every user will decided
+ to install somethink after system boots.