[openFATE 318339] Clone repo API support
Feature changed by: Adrian Schröter (adrianSuSE)
Feature #318339, revision 2
Title: Clone repo API support

Buildservice: Evaluation by engineering manager
Milestone: 2.7
Projectmanager: Important

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
Requested by: Stephan Kulow (coolo)

Coolo wants the obs_admin support for cloning repos as command. Rudi
may also wants this.
I assume we need this as background/invoked job like the project copy
is implemented.

+ #1: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse) (2015-01-15 09:35:41)
+ Can't we use the manual release mechanism for this already?
+ It copies sources and binaries and requires a releasetarget in the repo
+ definition. But it avoids a wrong sync and would also allow a nice
+ button in the webui to release stuff.
+ Rudi, Kulow, can you use that mechanism instead?

List Navigation