[New: openFATE 317184] Update LXDE's default artwork and applications.
Feature added by: jc sl (jcsl)

Feature #317184, revision 1
Title: Update LXDE's default artwork and applications.

Requested by: jc sl (jcsl)

LXDE's default artwork is ugly. I've made some proposals for the next openSUSE
version (13.2) in the Artwork [1] mailing list and in the openSUSE-LXDE one
[2]. We may change some of the defaults applications too.

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-artwork/2014-03/msg00014.html [2]
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-lxde/2014-04/msg00000.html

Use Case:
To have a nice looking desktop's default.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Because it is a light desktop that performs really well in low
power machines like netbooks, but it is really neglected.

List Navigation