[openFATE 315095] I want a special version of openSUSE,like Ubuntu Studio and Fedora Design Suite.
Feature changed by: Eric Kincl (Hobadee)
Feature #315095, revision 2
Title: I want a special version of openSUSE,like Ubuntu Studio and
Fedora Design Suite.

Requested by: huang sr (huangsr2012)

Ubuntu Studio is an official flavor of Ubuntu, and the most widely used
multimedia orientated GNU/Linux distribution in the world. It comes
preinstalled with a selection of the most common free multimedia
applications available, and is configured for best performance for the
Ubuntu Studio defined workflows: Audio, Graphics, Video, Photography
and Publishing.
Fedora Spins are alternate version of Fedora, tailored for various
types of users via hand-picked application sets and other
customizations.

+ #1: Eric Kincl (hobadee) (2014-03-05 19:00:17)
+ SUSE Studio was created for the purpose of easily creating tailored
+ distros based on SUSE. Check it out at: https://susestudio.com/