[openFATE 311247] mode to remove old binaries after package fail.
Feature changed by: Adrian Schröter (adrianSuSE)
Feature #311247, revision 2
Title: mode to remove old binaries after package fail.

Buildservice: New
- Milestone: 2.5

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)

We want to have a mode to remove the old binaries in any case when a
new build finished, also when it failed. This mode should assure that
the repo contains only succeeded packages.
We may want to set this project, repo wide or per package.
A usecase is to avoid outdated meta packages on product builds (esp.
installation-images).