- Remove SuSEconfig (feature/id: 100011)

Test Case:
https://build.suse.de/package/show/home:okir:QA/qa_test_removefiles

#1: Takashi Iwai (tiwai) (2012-06-19 13:51:13)
SCIM should be simply replaced with the new framework, e.g. IBUS.
Keeping SCIM in SLE12 is a heavy maintenance load.
If we go for IBUS, rather the question is how to migrate seamlessly.

#2: Joey Zheng (jzheng) (2012-07-02 09:50:08)
I am OK with replacing SCIM with other new framework and saw lots of
discussion in the maillist. But I would like to confirm that if IBUS
can provide as much as what SCIM provide for different languages
inputting. As I can see, there should be no problem for Asian language
to use IBUS, but not sure if there is any problem for European
Languages. (This may need some help from European colleagues to
confirm, I guess?) Also Takashi, would you be able to guide Fan Jun to
do the replacement? He may not be very familiar with our SUSE scripts
and configuration locations. To make it seamlessly, I think your help
is highly appreciated!
BTW, I see some requests from community to use fcitx instead of ibus,
so I think we also need to evaluate this too to avoid too frequent
changes for input framework, which will not confuse our customer too
much and make our lives much easier. :)

#3: David Liang (dliang) (2013-09-05 08:38:18)
SLE12 uses IBUS, so this fate is not so important. But still,
SuSEconfig.scim should be remove in our factory.
Assign to Yang Tao for his new employee training..

#4: Tao Yang (victoryang) (2013-09-27 10:15:26)
I checked the SCIM.spec file and found that the SuSEconfig.scim file
will be executed in the %Post procedure. What SuSEconfig file do is: 1.
Create a configuration file named "global" underneath the /etc/scim
directory. 2.Check what is the default system keyboard setting,and
write it into the "global" I think "global" will only be read when the
SCIM program starts,for its inner configuration.
Since yast will not execute the SuSEconfig.scim,I think we can just
close this fate

#5: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger) (2013-09-30 09:16:52) (reply to #4)
Please rename the file to something better, having it names SuSEconfig
will confuse people as you see with this discussion. With the rename
done, I agree with your assessment that this can be closed.

+ #6: Tao Yang (victoryang) (2014-02-13 08:37:25) (reply to #5)
+ File SuSEconfig.scim was renamed into scim.config in request 32561 on
+ build.suse.de. And another request with same changes will be submit on
+ opensuse,too Thanks