Requested by: Lud Zavruzvane (opensusefan12)

I want the GNOME version of openSUSE to have included GNOME Software by
default along with YaST.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: It will provide much better user experience to the both
begginers and experienced users and will give one more choice for a way
to install software on the system. Also, it will give a more consistent
and complete desktop experience for the GNOME users and fans.

#1: Richard Brown (rbrownccb) (2013-11-12 14:02:13)
In its current form, I dont feel that GNOME Software is 'ready' for
inclusion to openSUSE as a default install I (and others in the GNOME
Team) tested it extensively, but its rough edges, especially in
dramatically slowing down PackageKit refresh times, meant we felt it
best to not include it as default for now
Typically speaking though, we like to include as many of the tools that
GNOME upstream provide as possible, so when its 'ready', I think it'll
be nice to have alongside YaST

+ #2: christian barranco (chbar) (2014-02-02 23:40:11)
+ I tested Gnome Software with Fedora 20 and I have to say it is
+ promising. In fact, if you don't know exactly what you look for, Gnome
+ Software will provide a better user experience. In addition, user's
+ reviews might be useful. I use to use Ubuntu (that I quit some years
+ ago for several reasons) and it has a very good software manager for
+ people who don't want to develop but rather use the system. Having a
+ powerful software manager to find out new applications is something I
+ miss with Fedora and now Opensuse ; again, Gnome Software with Fedora
+ 20 was definitely a step in the good direction (might not be fully
+ achieved system integration wise though - I am not skilled enough to
+ assess that). I will just make a comparison with the tablet world : for
+ me, the success of these devices is at first thanks to their app
+ catalogs.
+ My 2 cents.