[openFATE 312581] Define destination file name for source service download
Feature changed by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)
Feature #312581, revision 2
Title: Define destination file name for source service download

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

To build my package I need to download two files with specific names.
Unfortunately svn hosted at sourceforge.net when I download the tar
files both have a name of "trunk" this is because of the path used to
download them. <services> <service name="download_url"><param name="
path">viewvc/opennop/daemon/trunk/?view=tar</param><param name="host"
>opennop.svn.sourceforge.net</param></service> <service name="
download_url"><param name="path">viewvc/opennop/module/trunk/?
view=tar</param><param name="host">opennop.svn.sourceforge.
optional parameter named "destination" or something like that so we can
specify the destination filename. Then I can stop manually uploading
the tar files after renaming them manually.
Thank,

+ Relations:
+ - target/output filename (feature/id: 314828)
+ - File rename source service (feature/id: 314825)