[openFATE 314828] target/output filename
Feature changed by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)
Feature #314828, revision 2
Title: target/output filename

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

My package includes the source for a kernel moudule. Packaging for
Debian does not allow multiple archive files so I have to download with
a different name and use rules to copy them into the package with the
correct name. This does not work with the current tar_scm and
recompress services because I cannot specify and output filename to
avoid the duplicate archive issue.
It would be ideal to speicify the explicitate output filename in the
tar_scm and/or recompress service.

+ Relations:
+ - File rename source service (feature/id: 314825)
+ - Define destination file name for source service download (feature/id:
+ 312581)

+ Use Case:
+ <service name="tar_scm"> <param name="url"
+ >http://svn.code.sf.net/p/opennop/code/module/trunk</param> <param
+ filename">debian.module.src</param> </service>

List Navigation