[New: openFATE 314828] target/output filename
Feature added by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

Feature #314828, revision 1
Title: target/output filename

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

My package includes the source for a kernel moudule. Packaging for Debian does
not allow multiple archive files so I have to download with a different name
and use rules to copy them into the package with the correct name. This does
not work with the current tar_scm and recompress services because I cannot
specify and output filename to avoid the duplicate archive issue.

It would be ideal to speicify the explicitate output filename in the tar_scm
and/or recompress service.

List Navigation